Families and Parents: March 17, 2020
- Spring Break for students is extended through march 27. School resumes March 30, 2020;
- Activities: The Board has mandated that ALL extra-curricular activities and trips (students and staff) be cancelled until further notice;
- School Lunch: Beginning Monday, march 23, a “grab & go” school lunch will be available for ALL students. These lunches may be picked up at the designated locations between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Students may receive the meal at the nearest location. They do not have to go to their attendance school; however, the student must be present to receive a meal. (Lunches will not be consumed on the premises.);
- Individuals returning from international travel must self-isolate 14 days from the time they return to the United States.
- Individuals returning from cruises must self-isolate 14 days from the time they return from the cruise.
- We encourage all parents to stay abreast of current information regarding COVID-19. Visit the Florida Department of Health website at http://www.floridahealth.gov/COVID-19 or call the COVID-19 hotline at 1-866-779-6121 with any questions you have about the corona virus.
Students who are NOT your dependents are NOT allowed on campus.
Please find below the work schedule for the week of March 23-27, 2020. This limited reporting will allow us to maintain the sanitation of our sites while preparing for the return of employees and students on March 30.
12-month Employees – Normal work schedules. Return to work: March 23. This includes:
- Administrators (District and School-Based);
- 12-month Instructional Staff (Specialists – administrative and instructional, etc.);
- 12-month Support Staff (Clerical, Security, Maintenance, IT, Custodial, etc.).
- 10-month Instructional Staff (Teachers, Speech/Language Pathologists) – March 23-27 limited days. Return to work: March 23 (8:00-3:00). Principal will give further directions on Monday.
- 10 and 11-month Support Staff (Paraprofessionals, Interpreters, Job Coaches, Truancy Officers) – March 23-27 limited days. Return to work: March 23 (8:00-3:00). Principal will give further directions on Monday.
- 11-month Support Staff (Clerical) – March 23-27 limited days. Return to work: March 23 (8:00-3:00). Principal will give further directions on Monday.
- School Resource Officer – Hours vary; specific instructions to be provided by your supervisor.
Additionally, we have identified certain areas as mission critical to ensure we are able to provide meals to students at each school, continue the sanitation of our facilities, and support delivery of additional instructional materials to schools. Currently those areas include:
- Food Service
Impacted employees in these groups will receive additional instructions from their supervisor.
Please monitor site for updates.