Madison County School Food and Nutrition Services
Serve every child every day.
The Madison County Public School Food and Nutrition Services, as partners in education, contributes to a successful academic experience for every student. We provide a quality, nutritious and cost efficient meal program which strives to encourage a lifetime of making healthy choices, essential for students to reach their highest level of academic achievement, and wellness.
- To serve nutritionally sound meals that are popular and affordable for all students.
- To adhere to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and the National School Breakfast and Lunch Programs.
- To exceed our customers’ expectations in quality and service.
- To encourage students to experience new foods.
- To manage all resources efficiently.
- To provide an enjoyable, pleasant, customer friendly eating environment.
- To remain financially self-supporting.
- To grow professionally through continuous education.
- To maintain high standards of sanitation and safety.
- Teamwork between staff, students and community.
- Utilize technology as needed to enhance effectiveness of the program.
- 2020-11 NOV MENU PK-8.pdf (896.8 KBs)
- 2020-11 NOV MENU 9-12.pdf (903.7 KBs)
- 2020-10 OCT MENU PK-8.pdf (911.6 KBs)
- 2020-10 OCT MENU 9-12.pdf (921.0 KBs)
- 2019-08 AUGUST MENUS PRK-12.pdf (910.6 KBs)
- 2019-09 SEPTEMBER MENU PK-8th.pdf (847.3 KBs)
- 2019-09 SEPTEMBER MENU 9th-12th.pdf (872.1 KBs)
- 2019 OCTOBER MENU PK-8.pdf (801.7 KBs)
- 2019 OCTOBER MENU 9-12.pdf (825.9 KBs)
- 2020-02 Feb Menu 9-12.pdf (942.8 KBs)
- 2020-02 Feb Menu PK-8.pdf (935.5 KBs)