Madison County School Food and Nutrition Services
Serve every child every day.
The Madison County Public School Food and Nutrition Services, as partners in education, contributes to a successful academic experience for every student. We provide a quality, nutritious and cost efficient meal program which strives to encourage a lifetime of making healthy choices, essential for students to reach their highest level of academic achievement, and wellness.
- To serve nutritionally sound meals that are popular and affordable for all students.
- To adhere to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and the National School Breakfast and Lunch Programs.
- To exceed our customers’ expectations in quality and service.
- To encourage students to experience new foods.
- To manage all resources efficiently.
- To provide an enjoyable, pleasant, customer friendly eating environment.
- To remain financially self-supporting.
- To grow professionally through continuous education.
- To maintain high standards of sanitation and safety.
- Teamwork between staff, students and community.
- Utilize technology as needed to enhance effectiveness of the program.
FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR
850-973-1539 Direct Line
FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANT
850-973-1559 Direct Line
FOOD SERVICE WAREHOUSEMAN
- August 2021.pdf (910.9 KBs)
- September 2021.pdf (1.6 MBs)
- October 2021.pdf (1.5 MBs)
- November 2021.pdf (1.3 MBs)