Madison County School Food and Nutrition Services
Serve every child every day.
The Madison County Public School Food and Nutrition Services, as partners in education, contributes to a successful academic experience for every student. We provide a quality, nutritious and cost efficient meal program which strives to encourage a lifetime of making healthy choices, essential for students to reach their highest level of academic achievement, and wellness.
- To serve nutritionally sound meals that are popular and affordable for all students.
- To adhere to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and the National School Breakfast and Lunch Programs.
- To exceed our customers’ expectations in quality and service.
- To encourage students to experience new foods.
- To manage all resources efficiently.
- To provide an enjoyable, pleasant, customer friendly eating environment.
- To remain financially self-supporting.
- To grow professionally through continuous education.
- To maintain high standards of sanitation and safety.
- Teamwork between staff, students and community.
- Utilize technology as needed to enhance effectiveness of the program.
- April 2019 District.pdf (1.5 MBs)
- March 2019 Lunch Menus.pdf (1.4 MBs)
- February 2019 Lunch Menus.pdf (1.3 MBs)
- January 2019 Lunch Menu's.pdf (1.4 MBs)
- December 2018.pdf (737.6 KBs)
- November 2018 Lunch Menus.pdf (1.4 MBs)
- October Lunch Menu 2018.pdf (1.7 MBs)
- September 2018 Lunch Menu.pdf (1.8 MBs)
- August 2018 Lunch Menus.pdf (945.1 KBs)
- May 2019 Pre-k and 9-12 DISTRICT.pdf (762.5 KBs)