Parent and Family Engagement
Title I, Part A provides for substantive parental involvement at every level of the program, such as in the development and implementation of the State and local plan, and in carrying out the LEA and school improvement provisions. Studies have found that students with involved parents, no matter what their income or background, are more likely to earn high grades and test scores, and enroll in higher-level programs; pass their classes, earn credits, and be promoted; attend school regularly; and graduate and go on to postsecondary education.
If you would like to be a part of the community that reviews Parent and Family Engagement Plans, works with the school to plan effectively each year and be a bigger part of your child's education please contact the school principal.
2020-2021 Parent and Family Engagement Plans
- 2020--2021 District PFEP.pdf (1.4 MBs)
- 2020-21 MCCS Family Engagement Plan.docx (70.2 KBs)
- 2020-21 MCHS-Parent-and-Family-Engagement-Plan-2020.docx (65.2 KBs)
- GES PFEP 2020-2021.docx (116.2 KBs)
- LES PFEP 2020-2021.doc (94.5 KBs)
- 2020-2021-Pinetta-Elementary-School-Parent-and-Family-Engagement-Plan.docx (67.3 KBs)